Monday, November 17, 2014

Welcome to my Investment Portfolio Blog

Welcome to my Investment Portfolio Blog! I am a high school student doing a project on investing in the stock market. My teacher set us up in a stock market simulator, and my classmates and I are all competing to see who can make the most money through our investments over the course of this school year. I'll update this blog at least once a quarter with what I've been seeing happen in my Portfolio, and what I'm learning. Enjoy.


As of December 1, 2014 (the due date of this post):


Which of my stocks has shown the most growth, and how much?
So I bought _________ stock because _______________, and it's gone up __________ since I first bought it! Very exciting.

So I bought ______________ stock because _______________, and it's gone down __________ since I first bought it! Not cool.

Which stock am I most excited about right now? Why?
Blah blah blah, because blah blah blah...

Which stock am I most worried about right now? Why?
Blah blah blah, because blah blah blah...

What moves or changes do I plan to make in the next quarter? Why or why not?
Blah blah blah, because blah blah blah...

So that's my 2nd Quarter update--we'll check in during the 3rd Quarter again to see how I'm doing after a few months have gone by.

My Portfolio Values over the month of November 2014 (in my case pretty flat because I still haven't invested yet).